Mat Weaving Machine
MOQ : 6 Set(s)
Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
Tejal Engineers is a leading Mat Weaving Machine Manufacturer. The Mat Weaving Machine requires only 0.75 hp electricity and the mat pattern can be easily changed from carpet to chume & vice versa. The Mat Weaving Machine is available in various specifications like PP Mat Weaving Machines, Plastic Mat Making Machine, Beach Mat Machine, Yoga Mat Machine etc.
Technical Features :
- The machine is based on jacquard system in which design cards are used and any complicated design can be woven beautifully
- Selection of color pipes depends on design cards
- Automatic thickness adjusting mechanism for feeding warp thread from beam, hence mat length is adjustable
- In the event pp tube is not feed to the machine,the machine stops automatically, thus giving beautiful mat without defects
- Upper guide pipe is fitted with bearings, giving free movement for yarn feeding
- With some changes on machine, mat pattern can be changed from carpet to chume or vice-versa.
- One operator can operate four weaving machines at a time
- Produces 80 mats of 4x6 in average in 24 hours
- 2 extruders can feed to 3 weaving machines
- Starting from 36 inch ( 90 cm ) width to maximum of 108 inch ( 270 cm ), width mat weaving machines, as required by customers"
Use of Machines :
- Mat Weaving Machines : For producing beautiful woven & colored mats
- PP Tube Extruder : For producing beautiful colored polypropylene material tubes Which afterwords are put in weaving machines for getting woven.
- High Speed Mixer : For mixing of pp granuals with masterbatch or pigment. It also removes moisture from material if any.
- Warping Machine : For putting yarn on bobbin from ready cones.
- Cutting & Sealing Machine : For cutting & sealing of mats which are in the form of rolls on weaving machine.
- Compressor : For making hollow tubes in extruder
- Water Pump : For cooling of tubes from extruder
- Weighing Scale : For taking tube & mat weight
Machines Required for Mat Manufacturing Plant
(L) * (W) * (H)
|Mat Weaving Machine of different sizes as 90cm width 183 cm*length 183 cm*width 183 cm length etc. (For Calculations We Assume First One)
|| 100 Pieces of 90cm Width*183 cm Length
|PP Tube Extruder 32 mm Size
|High Speed Mixer 50 kg Capacity
|Cutting & Sealing Machine
|Compressor 3 hp Motor
|Water Pump 2 hp Capacity
|Electronic Weigh Scale
Looking for "Mat Weaving Machine" ?